Customers are the lifeblood of any business and owners are always searching for ways to generate interest and build loyalty.
Today’s guest has built her own brand around filling this need. Brittany Hodak is an award-winning entrepreneur, author, and customer experience speaker. Her work has appeared on some of the largest media platforms in the world and you might even have seen her on Shark Tank.
Brittany is an expert at helping businesses turn their customers into loyal fans and she wrote about it in a brand new book called Creating Super Fans. It’s a path she’s been on for five or six years after understanding that the things that make people passionate about entertainment are the same things that work in other areas of life. She’s been capturing that same magic to help entrepreneurs and businesses ‘stand out in a sea of sameness.’
If you’ve been looking for ways to connect with clients and prospects, this episode should give you a lot to think about.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn from this episode:
- How she became passionate about consumer behavior and brand loyalty. [4:43]
- How she got casted on Shark Tank and what that experience was like. [9:30]
- Brittany explains her brand and how she’s built it. [13:35]
- The role that story-telling plays in brand-building. [21:55]
- The intersection of the customer experience and the employee experience. [25:49]
- A detailed explanation of the SUPER framework she’s created. [33:07]
- A life lesson she picked up from her 3-year-old son. [37:13]
To learn more about Brittany Hodak, visit her website here.