No matter what profession you’re in, there’s never been a better time (or more important time) to independently build your own brand. Financial advisors might not see that as a priority to their business, but building a brand can increase credibility and awareness for the work you do.
With this in mind, we’ve invited a marketing expert onto the show today to share brand strategies and identify the areas where advisors should focus. Jeremy Weber is the Director of Brand Strategy Services at the Brand Builders group, where he’s focused on building personal brands and his work has supported best-selling authors, celebrity influencers, and even a Shark Tank investor.
The company has about 500 active members in their core program and another hundred or so that work in a VIP setting with Brand Builders. Their strategy focuses on three things: positioning, grow your audience, and increase income. Join us as we dive into this approach and learn all about the method behind this ever-growing world of brand building.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn from this episode:
- How a public sector job early in his career led him into the entrepreneurial world. [4:44]
- What is Brand Builders all about? [13:48]
- The top mistakes that people make when trying to build a brand. [19:51]
- Getting to a deeper level by telling your story. [22:39]
- Explaining the three goals they have for branding. [27:47]
- What they do to assist financial advisors in building their brand. [35:55]
- The one life lesson he would share. [49:58]
If you want to take advantage of a free brand strategy call, get in touch with the Brand Builder team here.