We’re excited today to welcome on someone that has tremendous insight into business growth and personal development.
Dr. Gerry Herbison, ChFC®, CFP®, CASL®, CLF® is an Executive Business Coach with the Carson group and one of the leaders in our industry. During his career, he’s developed a specialty in management, leadership and development by studying top performers across the country. He brought that experience to Carson and helped develop and write about half of the online courses during his first year on the job.
Today he explains some of the pillars Carson leans on with its partner firms to drive growth for businesses and advisors.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn from this episode:
- How he went from being an advisor to sales and then into coaching. [2:28]
- Who is Carson Wealth and why are they different than other firms? [5:40]
- What’s behind the growth at Carson Coaching compared to the rest of the industry? [14:47]
- The secret to hiring success. [18:17]
- How does employee engagement play into return on investment for firms? [24:15]
- Developing an organizational chart by firm size. [30:53]
- His biggest life lesson is ‘don’t be afraid to grow.’ [42:11]
To get in touch with Dr. Gerry Herbison, visit his website here.